We are now open for 2021.
* To keep up to date follow us on our Naseby Luge facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/naseby.luge/
* Normal operating hours are 10am to 4pm daily. * Bookings are highly recommended by calling The Maniototo Ice Rink on (03) 444-8353. For more info/costs for the public etc take a look here. We generally have our races at the weekends, so to see when they are go to the calendar. Note: The luge operation is very weather/track dependent, so if you are travelling from outside Naseby it pays to phone us first. It may be raining in say Queenstown or Dunedin, but fine in Naseby. We always do our best to accommodate!
* Ice Camp (Monday 11 to Friday 15 July 2022): Wow! Five days of Ice-Skating (figure skating and ice hockey) Luge and Bavarian Curling all-in the one neat package. Top instructors for all the codes. Ice sport doesn't come any better than this.
* Annual Luge Camp (Monday 18 July to Friday 22 July 2022): Experience the thrills and spills of luge on the Southern Hemisphere's only ice luge track. Plan ahead and make this a July School Holiday to remember. So introduce your kids to the something unique to Central Otago.
* The 2021 Winter Programme is posted on our on-line Calendar.
* Annual Ice Festival from 1pm to 5pm on Sunday 4 July.
* Our popular Costume Ice Dance at the Rink will take place from 6pm on Saturday 17 July. Dress up, turn the music up and skate with the whole family.